HEADLINE GOES HERE…
Copy goes here… Ever try and start writing a blog due the next day and end up watching couples do the yoga challenge on YouTube instead? Coming up with content for your business’ blog can – at times – be a challenge. Instead of sharing a ton of different topics this week, we’d like to share some of our favorite ways to kick writer’s block in the (insert clever phrase here when you think of something funny).
LIST OF WRITING PROMPTS
Here’s a handy-dandy list of some of our favorite writing prompts. It doesn’t mean all your content will turn to engagement gold, that’s up to you. This is a nice place to start:
- 50 ideas for your business blog
- 31 smart business blog post prompts
- Hello Neverland (more for personal blogging, but some can still apply if you get creative)
- For nonprofit marker friends: nonprofitmarketingguide.com has a monthly email with writing prompts (big fan!)
- 31 nonprofit blog post ideas for nonprofits (31 seems to be a theme…)
- 21 ideas for your nonprofit blog (odd numbers are a thing)
- 73 types of blogs that are proven to work (that’s a lot of types)
- 3 types of blogs that will boost SEO (someone had to narrow down the list of 73)
TEAM TELLWELL TIPS
Yes, there are tons of ways to get over writer’s block: visit a new country and get inspired, spend hours on the Google machine and get tips for writing the greatest blog post ever, listen to opera, sit in silence and meditate…
If this seems like it might take a lot of time and could turn into procrastination, it might. So, we have three ways we like to get over writers block at Tellwell: repurpose, recruit, and reconnect. Read more.
THAT’S IT FOR TODAY
Now go write something!