WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED
Marketing to millennials is a super popular topic among other generations. We like that topic too, because we like to read about ourselves. Recently, Yahoo, Tumblr, Razorfish, and Digitas did a study about millennials and what they expect with content marketing. Something shocking they found out: this generation recognizes the need for ads and are actually willing to share them!
MORE DATA PLEASE
Millennials like branded content if it’s brief, entertaining, fresh/new, informative, and relevant to who they are. What does this mean for how your organization should share content on social? Find out!
WHAT TO SAY WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND LIVES 12 STATES AWAY…
Is teleporting a thing yet? Mark Zuckerberg made some pretty awesome sci-fi-like predictions for the future, and we’re big fans. Telepathy, artificial intelligence, beaming down internet access to everyone on Earth, and more! Could this be the future of social media?
WHAT TO SAY WHEN YOUR GRANDMA MAKES YOUR FAVORITE PIE EVER…
The secret ingredient is love, right?! Our friends at Social Media Today are handing out their recipe for the perfect lengths for all your social accounts. Fo free. Take a peek! We recommend testing these out on your audience. If your organization’s page has awesome engagement, you might have already found the sweet spot.
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT
- You can’t sit with us – a bunch of billionaires went away to summer camp and a big-name brand execs met with some other big-name brand execs.
- No, he’s my friend! Some bball players had an emoji battle on Twitter.
- Who are we glad we’re not – Paula Deen’s social media manager. Uhh… former social media manager. They posted a super inappropriate #tbt photo. Not thinking. Not cool.
- Every day I’m hustlin’ – here are some tips to get more customers from the Twittersphere.
- Cha-cha-cha changes – Facebook is changin’ it up again. What actually counts as a click when they calculate CPC (cost-per-click)? Find out. Here are even more detailed examples.
- Shouldn’t have updated – Snapchat put discoveries before stories from your friends. Womp womp.
- Spaghetti is messy and so is Reddit – One of their most popular employees was fired, a big section of Reddit shut down in protest, and now CEO, Ellen Pao resigned.
- Love is in the air – here’s some adorable content. Nothing can come between this man and his burrito.
NEVER MISS THE SOCIAL SHARE AGAIN!
View the original email or…