Drumroll please, for Tellwell’s newest initiative.
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to Tellwell for Good!
Tellwell for Good offers Tellwell services, such as social and video content, with a focus on for-good organizations.
For-good organization (noun): An organization, non-profit or for-profit, dedicated to a charitable mission involving philanthropic of humanitarian efforts.
We are focusing on for-good entities because we see an opportunity for storytelling in this realm. With years in the non-profit world under our belt, we see a need for an efficient, streamlined team to work with on marketing strategy.
This is Tellwell for Good. We bring great design, engaging social and mission-driven marketing strategy to local for-good organizations. We are a small team that can work quickly and collaboratively with yours, in a way that is relatable and targeted. And we’re fun to hang with too.
All hands on deck for Giving Heart’s Day!
We’re launching now in preparation for the most generous day of the year: Giving Heart’s Day! With four months to go, we’ve partnered with the experts at Impact Foundation to create a package deal for the ultimate Giving Heart’s Day campaign.
With this package we provide:
- Digital assets like e-mail newsletters and ongoing communication, so you don’t have to stress about what you’re going to send out.
- Blog posts and articles to tell your Giving Heart’s Day story to your donors.
- Social messaging and graphics to empower your staff and advocates with stunning visuals.
- A super sweet video to tell your story and get people engaged!
- A PLAN, so you and your staff know when, how and what to communicate all of the above.
Our goal is to save you and your team time and energy, so you can focus on the work already filling your plate. We provide you these materials in a matter of weeks. In it, you’ll have everything you need to create a compelling campaign — without being taken away from your work.
Want to tell your story? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
~ Team Tellwell for Good
P.S. Check out our new web page here!